Services offered at Hostal Antigua:
An inexpensive sleeping option in the beautiful colonial city of Antigua Guatemala
Hostal Antigua is an inexpensive sleeping option in the beautiful colonial city of Antigua Guatemala. Our hostal is close to everything in Antigua, only a 2 minute walk from the Antigua's beautiful central park, in a very safe & tranquil location.
- All hostel rooms have cable TV & private bath inside the room
- Free Wi-Fi in all hostel rooms and common areas
- High speed internet terminal for guest use at an additional cost of Q7/hr, about $0.90/hr
- Free purified water
- Kitchen for your use
- 24hr reception in a very secure environment (bilingual staff during the day)
- Travel Agency to help with any tours or ongoing travel. Airport pickup for $37.
- Free city map & bilingual receptionist to answer any travel or site seeing questions
- Hot water & great water pressure 24hrs per day
- Laundry service & Bag storage
- Daily maid service
- Pet friendly accepting your pet
- Spanish classes & Translation services
- Doctor on call 24hrs for any guest that needs one
- Rooftop terrace with great views & lots of sitting areas
- CCTV camera system in all common areas of the hotel for additional security
- For $5/person you can use the swimming pool & sauna facilities of our more luxurious property
Hostal Antigua offers 7 very comfortable & clean hostel rooms, all with beautiful hand-made Guatemalan typical furniture & fabrics. Our hostel offers 4 private rooms and 3 dormitory rooms. The private rooms have either 1 double bed or 1 double bed and 1 single bed in them. Our hostel has 2 different types of dormitory rooms. We have 1 large dormitory room that has 12 beds in it. Then, we have 2 small dormitory rooms, each having 4 beds in it. All our hostel rooms have cable TV, Wi-Fi, fans, new anti-stress beds & a full bathroom inside the room. The large 12 bed dormitory even has 2 full bathrooms in it.
We can accommodate groups, as we have a total of 25 separate hotel beds and a total capacity of 29 people. If your group is even larger, between all our Antigua hotels, we have over 190 rooms and can accommodate up to 650 people. Even if your group is split between a few of our hotels, you would never be more than a 3 minute walk from the rest of your group, since our hotels are very close to each other and very centrally located to the central park of Antigua. Also, if your group is interested in meal plans, we can provide breakfast, lunch and dinner.
For your convenience, we offer private airport pickups for $37.
Cancellation policy: 3 days. Cancellations have to be in writing by email. If canceled less than 3 days (72 hours) prior to check-in or no-show, you are charged the full remaining balance of your reservation. For deposits paid to the hotel, if canceled more than 14 days prior to check-in, you receive a full refund minus a $15 cancellation fee. If canceled less than 14 days but more than 3 days before check-in, you forfeit your deposit.
The hotel accepts US dollars, Quetzales, Travelers checks & credit cards. If paying at the hotel with credit or debit card there is a 6% surcharge. The online booking service has a 3rd party comission built into the price.